Tuesday, September 2, 2008

'I've breastfed four children so basically my breasts look like ping pong balls in a couple of bin liners"

Ulrika Jonsson is having a breast reduction after her chest grew to a 34I cup during her fourth pregnancy.


The 41-year-old, who gave birth to her fourth child Malcolm 10 weeks ago, says she's also having a lift because they look like 'ping pong balls in bin liners'.
She told GMTV today: 'I've been endowed with a rather large bosom, and when I'm pregnant and breastfeeding I go up to a 34I cup, I'm wearing a G cup at the moment.'I've been thinking about it for a number of years, it's not something I've just thought of in the last couple of weeks.


'All other women are having augmentations, but I'm having what I call corrective surgery - I feel that I've done my bit for my babies.


'I've breastfed four children so basically my breasts look like ping pong balls in a couple of bin liners - they need a bit of help!'


But the TV presenter, who says she's put on five stone while pregnant, insists she won't be having any surgery on her face.


She said: 'I'm going to wait for my body to get back to normal, then I'm going to find the best surgeon in the country.

0 comments: